Every month, I will be sharing a few important thoughts and updates which are often related to Computer Science, Software Development, Design and probably even Psychology. You can subscribe to my TinyLetter to get to updates via email.
I’m essentially a Business Administration graduate working in the Software Development Industry. Over the years, I gained experience in software development and design. As an open source enthusiast since 2003, I have contributed to various projects and still do.
I love studying Culture, Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Design, Yoga, Psychology, Finance, Music and a lot more!
- Voracious reader. I read at least 120 books every year. Most of which are non-fiction.
- Nomadic. I have been traveling a lot and live in a different place of interest in my country (The Philippines) or another country.
- Multi-racial polyglot. I can speak 4 languages fluently. I understand 6 languages, 2 of which are not native Philippine languages. Currently learning Spanish.
- Product designer who can build applications. I spend a lot of time creating and improving software. I like to build useful applications, and dig deep into Computer Science to improve the way I build applications.
- Introverted and trying to live off-the-grid. In the past, I lived in different Southeast Asian cities and Sydney, Australia.
- Trying to be humane, not just human. I believe only the paranoid survive but survival is such a poor goal for a human being.
- Because of number 5 fact, I don’t like being asked many questions. But if it’s not about me, I’d probably answer. I am very active on Quora.
Master of Science in Computer Science (Fall/August 2018 - 2021), Georgia Institute of Technology
Business (2019), Smartly School of Business
Post-graduate Diploma in Computer Science (2017 - TBD), U.P Open University
B.S Business Administration, Major in Financial Management (2003 - 2007), St. Louis University
I have completed a significant number of online courses and Software Engineering certificate programs online which you can view on my LinkedIn page.
Projects and Advocacies
I used to co-organize tech events like Rails Girls for Baguio City and Manila.
I am an open source enthusiast contributing to a few projects.
These answers will give you an insight on who I really am: