I'm essentially a business administration graduate turned software developer.
Over the years, I gained experience in software development and design.
On some good days, a yoga practitioner.
As an open source enthusiast since 2003, I have contributed to various projects and still do.
I love studying culture, business, software development best practices, design, yoga, psychology, finance, music and a lot more!
- I read a lot. At least 100 books every year. All of which are non-fiction.
- I have been traveling a lot and live in a different place of interest in my country (The Philippines) or another country.
- Multi-racial. Filipino & Chinese but as I grow older, I look more Chinese.
- I spend a lot of time creating and improving software but usually only work at night. A bad habit but I don’t think I am a nocturnal type.
- Introverted and trying to live off-the-grid.
- I believe only the paranoid survive but survival is such a poor goal for a human being.
- Because of number 5 fact, I don’t like being asked many questions. But if it’s not about me, I’d probably answer.
B.S Business Administration, Major in Financial Management (2003 - 2007), St. Louis University
Projects and Advocacies
I used to co-organize tech events for Baguio City.
Open Source Projects
I am an open source enthusiast contributing to a few projects.